Current Primary School offerings include (subject to change):
- Chess Club: Wednesdays after school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Cub Scouts A level of Boy Scouts is offered at the Primary School for 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade boys. Each month, meetings are two Tuesdays after school, plus one weekend activity. Parent volunteers are welcome (and necessary!) and troop dues are requested. More information
- Girl Scouts: Offered to K, 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade girls. Troops usually meet 1-2 times per month in addition to some weekend activities. Parent volunteers are needed to organize troops and work with the girls. Troop and Service Unit (Woodward) dues are requested for each girl. Girl Scouting includes all level of GS K-12th grades. More about the council.
- Golf: Offered to all students Mondays after school; sessions run about 12 weeks in the fall and another session towards the end of March. Contact George Sigeti at 404.353.5425 or go to www.golftga.com for more information.
- Honors Chorus: Contact Ms. Ann in the Primary School at 404.765.3541
- Martial Arts: Wednesdays after school; sessions in the fall and spring. Call 404.861.4944 for more information.
- Private Piano Lessons: Individual scheduling, before and after school.
Contacts are: Margaret Rose at 404.881.6169 or Brooke Chumachenko at 404-992-0648.
- Spanish Club: After school on Monday or Tuesday for kindergarten, Thursday for first grade, and Wednesday for 2nd-3rd grade. Contact Julia Branger in the Primary School at 404.765.3509.
- Tennis: After school on Tuesdays and Thursdays for Kindergarten - 3rd grade taught by Pure Tennis. Registration information or email email@example.com.
- Intramurals: Intramurals are for 3rd grade boys and girls only. Volleyball will be September 9-October 2, Soccer October 7-17, Basketball January 13-February 5 and swimming April 14-25. Registration information will be sent home closer to each event.
For additional information about these activities, please see the contact information above. Also, look for new information in the Primary Post and/or contact the Primary School office at 404.765.4410.