Transcript Requests

Graduates and former students, to request a transcript, please use this web form.

From August 1 to June 30, please allow seven to ten business days between the request and the time you need your transcript. All offices at Woodward Academy close during these times during the 2014-2015 school year:

  • Week of Thanksgiving (November 22-30, 2014)
  • Two weeks at the Christmas/Semester Break (December 20, 2014 to January 5, 2015)
  • Spring break in March (March 7-15, 2015)
  • Week of July 4th (June 29-July 6, 2015)

The Academic Dean's office closes for the month of July. Transcript requests will be handled one day a week during the second, third, and fourth weeks of July. No transcript can be released unless the student's financial obligations to Woodward Academy have been met; if you have questions about whether or not the Dean's office will be permitted to release your records, please contact Woodward Academy's Business Office at 404.765.4021.