Information & Downloads
- Middle School Handbook
- bell schedule
- Curriculum Guide
- Technology / 1-to-1 iPad Program
- textbooks and e-readers
- cocurricular activities
- Athletic Pass
We will issue all new students iPads, keyboard cases, and protective carrying cases at no charge.
We feel that a technology-rich environment is key to supporting students in their learning process and gives opportunities for students to collaborate, commdunicate, and critically think in ways that are not possible using traditional methods. Teachers have access to a greater variety of tools to enhance their teaching by developing innovative, engaging, and authentic learning opportunities for the students.
The students will use these iPads through eighth grade and be given the option to purchase their iPads at the end of their eighth grade year or return them to the school. These iPads will be loaded with special software and will be managed by Woodward, so the use of personal iPads as a substitute will not be allowed.
- 2017-2018 Middle School 1:1 iPad Program
- iPad Insurance Sign-up (Deadline 9/15/17)
- Vital Source eBook Purchase/Installation
- Rising 9th Grade Students BYOD policy for 2017-2018
For textbooks, please be sure to use the MBS Direct link on our Campus Store page after July 1st to order books.
Several subject areas will be using eBooks in lieu of print textbooks this year. The student iPads will contain two apps that will provide access to this digital content:
- VitalSource Bookshelf: used for digital textbooks for classes. eBooks are available for purchase from Woodward’s MBSDirect Online Bookstore and can be viewed using the VitalSource Bookshelf app.
- Kindle: used for novels in English and Reading. An Amazon account is needed in order to use the Kindle app. Determine which Kindle books are to be purchased for your child this school year.
Carefully follow these instructions when purchasing your eBooks to ensure that your child(ren)'s account(s) are set up correctly.
The Woodward Academy Athletic Department and the Parent Community are once again pleased to provide you with a complimentary Athletic Pass for the 2016-17 school year. This pass will allow free admission to home athletic events.
You may pick up your athletic passes according to the following schedule:
Middle School Parent Athletic Passes: You may pick up your athletic passes any time Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. You may also pick up your passes outside the stadium just before the first home game on September 6 (weather permitting).
Please take note of the following helpful tips and guidelines:
- This Athletic Pass is not valid for away events, scrimmages, invitational, and/or regional tournaments, nor for Georgia High School Association (GHSA) post-season events.
- Each Woodward Academy parent (not family) will receive one AthleticPass with a unique barcode. Each parent must use their own AthleticPass.
- This will be the only complimentary Athletic Pass you will receive. A fee will be charged for any replacement passes. Therefore, it is highly recommended you take a photo of your pass, including the barcode, with a camera-enabled smartphone in case your card is lost or stolen.
- Spectators entering events without a WA Athletic Pass will be charged the posted entry fee.
- This Athletic Pass will help volunteers at the entrance gates to identify you as a Woodward Academy parent, so please have your pass ready to scan at the gate. Upper and Middle School students will enter free of charge by showing their Woodward student ID card. Lower and Primary school students do not need an ID when entering with a parent.
GO, WAR EAGLES!
*Please note: admission fees will be charged for away games and GHSA events such as playoffs, scrimmages, tournaments and, championships.