MS Parent Community
Dear Middle School Parents,
Welcome to the Woodward Academy Middle School! We hope you have had a relaxing summer and are ready for the new school year. The WA Parent Community provides multiple opportunities to get involved, build community, and raise school spirit.
We will have fun events throughout the year and we need your help to make them a success. Register to volunteer by clicking on the events listed in the weekly school newsletters, contact the MS Parent Community team using the contact information below, or sign up during the MS Parent Orientation Day on Sunday, August 20. We invite all parents to get involved in any way that suits your interests and schedule.
Below are some of the upcoming Middle School Parent Community events:
- Friday, August 11 – Teacher Appreciation Grab-and-Go Breakfast
- Friday, August 18 – Parent volunteers stuff registration packets
- Wednesday, September 13 – Teacher Appreciation Luncheon
- Friday, September 29 – MS Tailgate and Family BBQ
- Wednesday, October 18 – Teacher Appreciation Luncheon
We appreciate your time and talents and look forward to working with you this year!
Kelly Anderson, Middle School Chair
Christina Anderson,Middle School Co-Chair
Valerie Yu, Middle School Treasurer
Calendar & Category Legend:
- MS Parent Community Calendar