Tuition for 2019-2020 ranges from $18,300 (pre-K) to $28,800 (9-12 grades). Students in grades 7-12 can apply for need-based financial aid; the majority of grants awarded amount to less than 50 percent tuition.
- Step 1: INQUIRE & LEARN
- Step 2: VISIT WOODWARD
- Step 3: APPLY ONLINE
- Step 4: SCHEDULE TESTING & INTERVIEW
- Step 5: EXPERIENCE WOODWARD!
Complete our short inquiry form and we’ll be in touch to help you learn more about what Woodward has to offer your family.
Our formal admissions events have concluded for the 2018-19 school year. Please contact our Admissions Office at 404.765.4001 or email@example.com to inquire about applying or scheduling a visit.
Come to Open House, join a Group Tour, or attend one of our Woodward Wisdom events, where expert speakers give insight into Woodward’s programs. Sign up at woodward.edu/visit to save your spot.
Applications for the 2020-21 school year are available in Ravenna October 1, 2019, and must be completed by February 28, 2020.
- 1st-4th Teacher Principal Evaluation
- 1st-4th Transcript Release Form
- 5th-12th Transcript Release Form
- 5th-12th Additional Teacher Evaluation
- 5th-12th English Teacher Evaluation
- 5th-12th Math Teacher Evaluation
- 5th-12th Principal Counselor Evaluation
- KK Teacher Principal Evaluation
- Pre-K Teacher Principal Evaluation
Take a virtual tour of our campus above using the menu options at the top left to navigate. Click on the right hand corner above to enlarge your experience!
"My son had a plethora of opportunities. If he wanted to explore art, to play an instrument, try robotics, or anything else, he could. Woodward was ready to help him pursue any dream he thought of."
-Middle School Parent