Flu Shot Clinic Coming to Campus
Flu season is coming, which will be complicated this year by the ongoing pandemic. As COVID and influenza have similar symptoms, all cases of flu will have to be treated as suspected COVID cases. Because of this, it’s more important than ever that members of the Woodward community receive a flu vaccination.
To help make this as easy as possible, Woodward will be hosting a Flu Shot Clinic for students and families on Main Campus on September 10, 11, and 12, and at Woodward North on September 14.
Main Campus Flu Shot Clinic Dates & Times:
- Thursday, September 10, from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 11, from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 12, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Location: Chapel Activity Room (No. 16 on our Campus Map)
Woodward North Flu Shot Clinic Date & Time:
- Monday, September 14, from 3:15 to 5 p.m.
Location: Arts Center at Woodward North
Cost and Payment:
- Flu (2020-2021 quadrivalent) - $32.00
- Senior Flu (age 65 and up) - $60.00
- Pneumonia 23 strain - $140.00
- Tetanus - $55.00
- MMR - $90.00
Please make checks payable to HealthCheck. VISA, MasterCard, and cash also are accepted. Receipts for insurance reimbursement will be available at the clinic upon request. Everyone receiving the flu vaccine must bring a signed and completed Consent Form.
Primary, Lower School, and Woodward North students must be accompanied by parents. Middle and Upper School students may receive the flu vaccine without a parent or guardian present by providing a signed consent form and payment. Middle and Upper School students will be escorted throughout the day to the Chapel Activity Room during their non-academic classes. All students must have the Magnus app completed the day they receive the flu shot.
- Middle School consent forms should be sent to MaryRaine Whyte, MS Nurse.
- Upper School consent forms should be sent to Linsey Troutman, US Nurse.
- Woodward North flu shot clinic questions can be directed to Kelly Alladina, WN Nurse.
Flu vaccines are preservative-free and may be administered to children ages 3 and up. No appointment is necessary. Masks are required, distancing maintained, and hand hygiene available. COVID Screening will be completed for families prior to entering the building. To expedite the process, please complete the required forms prior to arrival.