Beyond the rigors of academics, your Middle School student will find themselves navigating a period of intense emotional, physiological, and social transition.
Woodward teachers, coaches, and counselors understand the unique needs of adolescents during this period and prioritize a holistic approach to learning. We also emphasize finding common ground and understanding while seeking to learn about each other’s differences. This stable and supportive environment enables your child to achieve optimal academic performance while giving them the tools they need to step into the bodies and minds of young adults.
Respecting ourselves, each other, our school and our world is the Woodward Way.
“I think Woodward is the best school for me because of how diverse it is. The fact that I can be around so many different people means a lot to me. I love learning about people's experiences. I also love the numerous opportunities that Woodward provides. Everyone has the chance to find something they love.
The people I want to be around are here." Middle School student
- Are 7th or 8th grade expansion years?
- Is there any mentoring for new students coming in?
- Are the athletic programs cut sports?
- What is the homework load at Middle School?
- How many students are in 7th grade or 8th grade?
- Is there support for my child?
- Is the curriculum going to challenge my child?
- How involved are parents in the community?