Shopping By Appointment Only
- Our priority is to keep your family and our volunteers healthy. Know we are doing the best we can considering the circumstances. The shop is staffed by parent and grandparent volunteers, and we are here to help you.
- To allow for social distancing you must make an appointment.
- We will allow 10 shoppers in the shop at a time.
- If you arrive without an appointment, those with appointments will be allowed in first. You will be asked to wait outside and might not be able to enter, depending on the number of scheduled appointments.
Entry to the House
- Entry to the Consignment Shop is through the back door entrance to the Parent Lounge.
- Please park in the lot across the street from our front door on Walker Ave.
- The exit is through the front door.
- Everyone entering the shop will be required to wear a mask, have their temperature taken, and answer screening questions.
- Shoppers must practice social distancing and follow all signage throughout the shop.
Fitting Rooms Closed
Students will not be able to try on clothing.
- Arrive with a list of items you need, including sizes.
- Measure your child's arm length, pant leg length, etc.
- Bring your own measuring tape.
- Bring your student’s class schedule and a print out of the shopping cart from MBS.
- We do not sell electronic books.
- Reference Uniform Regulations.
- When making your purchases, you are buying items “as is” and you will not be able to return for any reason.
- Carefully look over items before purchasing.
- Remember all uniforms are used and may have been altered.