- Health Forms
- Forms Due on Registration Day
- First Day of School
- Summer Reading Requirements
- Summer Math Requirements
- Supply List
- Frequently Asked Questions
ALL Returning Students:
Mandatory registration for all returning students will be held on Tuesday, August 13, from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Students should report according to the first letter of their last name: P-Z, 8-9 a.m.; A-G, 9-10 a.m., and H-O, 10-11 a.m. During registration you will be able to meet your child's homeroom teacher, sign up for volunteer opportunities, and explore our vast co-curricular offerings. Students should wear their Woodward Academy uniforms and be accompanied by their parents for registration.
New Students Only:
New Student Orientation/Registration will be held on Tuesday, August 13, in the Lower School Gym beginning at 12:30 p.m. All new students (4th - 6th grade) and their parents need to arrive by 12:30 p.m. Students may wear comfortable play clothes on that day. Plans should be made to stay until around 3:00 p.m.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL: WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2019
- All students are to report in uniform by 8:20 a.m. After 8:20 a.m., they are considered tardy, and a parent must accompany student to school office.
- Dismissal time on Monday through Thursday is at 3:25 p.m.
- Dismissal time on Friday is at 3:04 p.m.
- School hours are also posted on each school's home page within Current Families and within Academics on the main site.
*Parents of new and returning Transition Learning Support Program students received an email explaining math curriculum material changes with the appropriate summer math packet attached by grade level. Please contact email@example.com with specific questions.
*Parents of new and returning Transition Learning Support Program students will receive grade-level emails over the summer containing information about supplies, buying books, beginning of school year meetings, and other program-specific details. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.