- Health Forms
- Forms Due on Registration Day
- First Day of School
- Summer Reading Requirements
- Summer Math Requirements
- Supply List
- Frequently Asked Questions
ALL Returning Students:
Mandatory registration for all returning students will be held on Tuesday, August 13, from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Students should report according to the first letter of their last name: P-Z, 8-9 a.m.; A-G, 9-10 a.m., and H-O, 10-11 a.m. During registration you will be able to meet your child's homeroom teacher, sign up for volunteer opportunities, and explore our vast co-curricular offerings. Students should wear their Woodward Academy uniforms and be accompanied by their parents for registration.
New Students Only:
New Student Orientation/Registration will be held on Tuesday, August 13, in the Lower School Gym beginning at 12:30 p.m. All new students (4th - 6th grade) and their parents need to arrive by 12:30 p.m. Students may wear comfortable play clothes on that day. Plans should be made to stay until around 3:00 p.m.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL: WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2019
- All students are to report in uniform by 8:20 a.m. After 8:20 a.m., they are considered tardy, and a parent must accompany student to school office.
- Dismissal time on Monday through Thursday is at 3:25 p.m.
- Dismissal time on Friday is at 3:04 p.m.
- School hours are also posted on each school's home page within Current Families and within Academics on the main site.