Information & Downloads
- Lower School Handbook
- Rotation Calendar
- After School Care
- cocurricular activities
- Athletic Pass
- Art Club*
- Cub Scouts (4th & 5th Grades) and Boy Scouts (late 5th Grade & 6th Grade) - run by parent volunteers
- Chess - Champion Chess, private pay
- Fencing - Walid Mahran, private pay
- Girl Scouts - run by parent volunteers
- Library Aides
- Hand Bells*
- Honors Band
- Honors Chorus*
- Honors Dance*
- Odyssey of the Mind - parent volunteers
- Piano Lessons - private pay
- Tennis - private pay
- TV Crew*
Note: Some of these activities require an additional fee and the scouting program is run by parent volunteers. For additional information on these activities, please look in the Lower Letter and/or contact the Lower School office at 404.765.4420.
The Woodward Academy Athletic Department and the Parent Community are once again pleased to provide you with a complimentary Athletic Pass for the 2016-17 school year. This pass will allow free admission to home athletic events.
You may pick your athletic passes at the Athletic Office any time Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please take note of the following helpful tips and guidelines:
- This Athletic Pass is not valid for away events, scrimmages, invitational, and/or regional tournaments, nor for Georgia High School Association (GHSA) post-season events.
- Each Woodward Academy parent (not family) will receive one AthleticPass with a unique barcode. Each parent must use their own AthleticPass.
- This will be the only complimentary Athletic Pass you will receive. A fee will be charged for any replacement passes. Therefore, it is highly recommended you take a photo of your pass, including the barcode, with a camera-enabled smartphone in case your card is lost or stolen.
- Spectators entering events without a WA Athletic Pass will be charged the posted entry fee.
- This Athletic Pass will help volunteers at the entrance gates to identify you as a Woodward Academy parent, so please have your pass ready to scan at the gate. Upper and Middle School students will enter free of charge by showing their Woodward student ID card. Lower and Primary school students do not need an ID when entering with a parent.
*Please note: admission fees will be charged for away games and GHSA events such as playoffs, scrimmages, tournaments and, championships.