We know you are busy and that's why we make getting to Woodward as convenient as possible. Our top-safety rated buses are equipped with state-of-the art amenities including air conditioning, WiFi, USB ports, reading lights, and a student tracking system that lets parents see in real-time when their child gets on and off the bus. (See our Bus Schedules below to find your nearest stop.) Because we are sensitive to the needs and schedules of our families, our buses even leave early on Fridays to get our students home promptly! Woodward security officers accompany 350+ students on MARTA every day, and other families join our Carpool-to-School service. Learn more details below.
A Woodward shuttle bus between Main Campus and the College Park MARTA station (one mile from campus) is provided in the morning and afternoon on all school days by Woodward's Student Transportation department. The shuttle is located on the East Main Street side of the College Park station. Please note we do not offer GPS tracking for the MARTA shuttles.
- Does Woodward sell Marta Cards? How can I order them?
- What does Woodward do to Assist with Student Safety on Marta?
- My child left an item on the bus. Whom should I contact?
- When do you notify parents that a bus will be late?
- Who do I contact with an urgent bus issue?
- What do I do if my child misses the bus?
- What happens if I am running behind schedule and will be late getting to the bus stop?
- Once my child is registered, can my child ride any Woodward bus if needed?
- Can my child ride the bus if they are not registered?
- How can I ensure I am getting text alerts and emails from Student Transport?
- Who can assist me with setting up student and GPS tracking for the bus?
- Can my student wait inside a designated store or location for me after the bus arrives at the stop?
- Who can help me review transportation options and details about bus registration?
- What time should I arrive to my child’s bus stop?
- Where should I park for drop-off and pick-up for the campus connect shuttle?