- Round-trip/daily (a.m. and p.m. with late run flexibility) = $2,390 per semester
- One-way/daily (a.m. or p.m. with late run flexibility) = $1,610 per semester
- A monthly payment plan is offered for the convenience of our families. Details will be provided upon registration.
- Rides for students who are not registered for the bus will be billed to student accounts in the amount of $22 for each one way trip. For tracking and billing purposes, your student will be required to scan their student ID card when they board the bus.
- Students who do not have their student ID may be asked for another form of identification when boarding the bus. Students who repeatedly board the bus without their student ID (more than five times in a row) will be assessed a fee of $5 per ride.
- Lost or broken student ID cards should be reported to the school office. They will assist students in obtaining a replacement.
- A $478 per semester discount is offered for a sibling registered for round-trip service.
- A $322 per semester discount is offered for a sibling registered for one-way service.
- There is no charge for additional siblings after the first two students are paid in full.
- Siblings must reside in the same physical home address to qualify for a discount.
- Discounts will be applied to the lowest bus fee.
Custom scheduling is available at prorated pricing on select dates. Contact email@example.com for more information.