After downloading the Marta See & Say App, please enter your registration information as it appears below and enable the location on your device.
When reporting an incident via the app, please do the following:
- State the problem.
- Give a detailed description of the person or item, providing as much information as possible.
- Give the location and direction of travel.
- Give the train and/or car number.
If the situation seems unsafe or uncomfortable at any point, please safely exit the train and locate an officer immediately or pick up the white customer service phone or blue police phone to be directed to MARTA Police dispatch immediately.
MARTA Police also can be contacted directly via phone at 404.848.4911.
Please remember that the See & Say app is:
- Discreet | You can send texts and photos anonymously. The app prevents your smartphone from using its flash so no one knows you're taking a photo.
- Tunnel Smart | The app sends the message as soon as a data signal is reestablished.
- 2-Way Communication | You can receive and respond to police alerts. If your call is urgent, please dial 911.