- orientation for parents
- first day of school
- supply list
- SUmmer reading requirements
Mandatory Orientation for ALL 9th grade students and NEW 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students is Tuesday, August 13, from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- All students should wear their Woodward Academy uniform to this program, which is for students only.
- Please do not bring backpacks. No books are needed.
- Students will gain access to their Woodward Academy email, PowerSchool Learning, and PlusPortals accounts during orientation or the first week of school.
Student medical records must be submitted in advance of Registration, or the student will not be permitted to attend the first day of school. Visit the Parent Portal to update student medical records for 2019-20.
Upper School class supplies are decided by the individual teachers, and these needs will be communicated to students at the start of school. ALL Upper School students are required to have their own graphing calculator to use during math classes and during standardized testing. Click here for calculator requirements.
- Upper School students purchase their books online via MBS Direct using the course numbers provided by the Upper School office on the schedule provided them. It is critical that students purchase books with the ISBN numbers listed at the MBS Direct site.
- A few textbooks for Upper School will be available only at the Woodward Campus Store. The textbook Web site at MBS Direct will provide that information.
- Many of the Upper School books are available used through the Parent Community Consignment Shop.