- orientation for parents
- Upper School Daily Schedule
- first day of school
- supply list
- SUmmer reading requirements
Mandatory Orientation for ALL 9th grade students and NEW 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students is Friday, August 10, from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- All students should wear their Woodward Academy uniform to this program, which is for students only.
- No books are needed.
- Students will receive Power School activation codes during orientation or the first week of school.
Student medical records must be submitted by July 2, 2018, or the student will not be permitted to attend the first day of school. Visit the Parent Portal to update student medical records for 2018-19.
Buses and MARTA shuttles will run this day. Buses will depart from Main Campus at 3:15 p.m. Carpool riders may be picked up at 3 p.m.
Upper School class supplies are decided by the individual teachers, and these needs will be communicated to students at the start of school. ALL Upper School students are required to have their own graphing calculator to use during math classes and during standardized testing. Click here for calculator requirements.
- Upper School students purchase their books online via MBS Direct.
- A few textbooks for Upper School will be available only at the Woodward Campus Store. The textbook Web site at MBS Direct will provide that information.
- MBS Direct is offering FREE shipping to families July 10-16, 2018.
- Many of the Upper School books are available used through the Parent Community Consignment Shop.
- Purchasing and installing VitalSource eBooks