- Registration / Orientation
- forms due on registration day
- Supply List
- first day of school
- Summer Reading requirements
- Summer Math Requirements
New Family Orientation (students and parents) will be held on Thursday, August 9, 2018, according to the schedules listed below.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten will be from 4 to 5 p.m. Students should wear play clothes.
- 1st through 6th grades will be from 7 to 8 p.m. Students should wear play clothes.
- Students will receive Classroom Portal activation codes during orientation or the first week of school.
- ALL students are additionally required to attend registration on Friday, August 10, 2018. Details are below.
Mandatory registration for all new and returning students will be held on Friday, August 10, 2018 between 8 and 10 a.m. in the North Campus Multiplex. Students do not attend classes on registration day; however, all students should wear their Woodward Academy uniforms and be accompanied by a parent for registration.
Student medical records must be submitted by July 2, 2018, or the student will not be permitted to attend the first day of school. Visit the Parent Portal to update student medical records for 2018-2019.
Students at Woodward North will receive their required supply packets in the classroom on the day of registration. (The fee for the supplies will be charged to the student's school account after school begins).
Textbooks for all students in grades pre-K through 6 are provided by the school and students will receive them in the classroom at the beginning of the school year.
First Day of School: Monday, August 13, 2018
- All students are to report in uniform at 8:00 a.m. After 8:05 a.m., they are considered tardy, and a parent must accompany student to school office.
- Dismissal for pre-K and K is at 2:30 p.m. Dismissal for Grades 1-6 is at 3:00 p.m.
- School hours are also posted on each school's home page within Current Families and within Academics on the Woodward North home page.