Information & Downloads
The Woodward Academy Athletic Department and the Parent Community are once again pleased to provide you with a complimentary Athletic Pass for the 2016-17 school year. This pass will allow free admission to home athletic events.
If you have not already picked up your pass, you may pick it up at the Athletic Office any time Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please take note of the following helpful tips and guidelines:
- This Athletic Pass is not valid for away events, scrimmages, invitational, and/or regional tournaments, nor for Georgia High School Association (GHSA) post-season events.
- Each Woodward Academy parent (not family) will receive one AthleticPass with a unique barcode. Each parent must use their own AthleticPass.
- This will be the only complimentary Athletic Pass you will receive. A fee will be charged for any replacement passes. Therefore, it is highly recommended you take a photo of your pass, including the barcode, with a camera-enabled smartphone in case your card is lost or stolen.
- Spectators entering events without a WA Athletic Pass will be charged the posted entry fee.
- This Athletic Pass will help volunteers at the entrance gates to identify you as a Woodward Academy parent, so please have your pass ready to scan at the gate. Upper and Middle School students will enter free of charge by showing their Woodward student ID card. Lower and Primary school students do not need an ID when entering with a parent.
GO, WAR EAGLES!
*Please note: admission fees will be charged for away games and GHSA events such as playoffs, scrimmages, tournaments and, championships.
Dismissal for PK and kindergarten classes will begin at 2:30. PK students will dismiss from the multiplex side of the building and kindergarten classes from the Arts Center side. We ask that parents of students in first through sixth arrive at the times listed below, allowing us to limit the number of students at one time in the designated area. We will call the students by the first letter of their last names to their assigned side for dismissal. Teachers will assist students in entering the car, but we are not able to secure students in car seats or seat belts. We encourage families to work with their children on buckling themselves securely.
Carpool numbers will be distributed on registration. Those with an even number will be assigned to the side of the Arts Center and negative numbers will be picked up on the multiplex side of the school.
- 3:00 A-G
- 3:05 H-L
- 3:10 M-P
- 3:15 Q-Z