We will follow recommendations developed by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Georgia’s Department for Public Health (GDPH) with proper health and safety precautions in place for resuming on-campus operations. Our decision was guided by the following principles and objectives:
- Prioritize the health and safety of our community.
- Be compliant with government orders.
- Follow guidelines from CDC, GDPH, World Health Organization, GHSA, SAIS, NAIS, along with other metro Atlanta private and public schools.
- Fulfill our mission of creating a richer learning community with exceptional academic opportunities.
- Give preference to on-campus learning as health and safety conditions allow, while offering flexibility to families who prefer to keep their child(ren) home.
- Ensure the Academy's financial strength and stability.