You will note a few changes to the required daily health screening questions; we hope these adjustments will help clarify the series of questions and help eliminate confusion when answering.
- Is your student or ANY household member currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
- Has your student or any household member experienced ANY known exposure to COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Does your student have a temperature greater than or equal to 100.0?
- Temperature of Student: _______
- In the last 72 hours, has your student or any household member experienced any vomiting, diarrhea, chills, shortness of breath?
- Does your student have a new uncontrolled cough? (for students with chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in the cough from baseline)
- Has your student experienced a sudden loss of taste or smell?
- I attest that I have answered this screening honestly and to the best of my knowledge and will not send my child to school if the answer is YES to any previous questions.