For any building or area exposed to COVID-19, facilities will:
- Lock the affected classroom and place appropriate signage on the door to prevent unauthorized access.
- Make appropriate changes to HVAC system/schedule to maximize fresh air delivery to the affected classroom.
- Wait approximately 24 hours, and then clean and disinfect the room and furniture with EPA approved disinfectant.
- Change the air filter in the HVAC system that services the space.
- Use an Electrostatic Fogger to thoroughly disinfect all of the hard to reach areas.