To further support a healthy campus, we are asking employees and families to perform a daily screening questionnaire, via the Magnus Health app, for themselves and their children before coming to school for the day. A reminder will be sent to every employee and parent until the screening process has been completed.
The screening MUST be completed before employees and students report to school, to their bus stop, or before boarding MARTA.
- IF A STUDENT HAS A FEVER OR ANSWERS “YES” TO ANY QUESTIONS BELOW, THE STUDENT MUST NOT ATTEND SCHOOL:
- Have you experienced any known exposure to COVID 19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled internationally in the past 14 days?
- In the last 72 hours have you experience any vomiting, diarrhea, shortness of breath or loss of taste or
- Do you have a new, uncontrolled cough?
- Do you have a headache?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID 19 test?
- School nurses, bus drivers, and designated personnel will be provided with a list of noncompliant students who have not completed the screening. Nurses and bus drivers will need to complete the screening process before allowing a student to board a bus or enter a school building.
- STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT CLEARED WILL BE SENT HOME.
- All students MUST have face coverings in place as noted in the Face Coverings section.
- Students must use hand sanitizer prior to entering the buildings.
*Parents will not exit their vehicles while on campus without prior approval, as noted in the Visitor section.