Hundreds of campers get to and from Woodward every weekday during the summer, and your child can too. We’re pleased to offer extensive bus services to and from Main Campus in College Park. With three buses and seven stops to choose from, everyone has a way to get to Woodward.
MORNING BUS: Any camper enrolled in a
morning camp or full-day camp on Main
Campus can ride.
AFTERNOON BUS: Any camper enrolled in an afternoon or full-day camp on Main Campus ending between 3:30 and 4:00 P.M. can ride.
COST: $25 per week (sign up with registration) or $5 one-day, one-way pass (available in Campus Store).
Click here or see below for our 2018 Summer Bus Stops.
Schedule and Bus Stops for Summer 2018
|Morning Departure||Afternoon Arrival|
1. Woodward North Campus – 6565 Boles Rd., Johns Creek/Duluth, 30097 (in front of school)
|7:15 A.M.||5:35 P.M.|
2. Lowe’s Home Improvement – 4950 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Chamblee, 30319
(front parking lot)
|8:05 A.M.||4:50 P.M.|
EDDIE THE EAGLE
3. Abernathy Square – 6615 Roswell Rd., Atlanta/Sandy Springs, 30328 (by Hardee’s)
4. Trinity Presbyterian Church – 3003 Howell Mill Rd. N.W., Atlanta/Buckhead, 30327 (Moores
Mill side of church)
5. North DeKalb Mall – 2050 Lawrenceville Hwy., Decatur, 30033
|7:25 A.M.||5:25 P.M.|
6. Northlake Mall – 4800 Briarcliff Rd., Atlanta, 30345 (in front of Macy’s)
|7:45 A.M.||5:05 P.M.|
7. Ansley Mall – 1700 Monroe Dr., Atlanta, 30309 (in front of Kroger)
|8:15 A.M.||4:40 P.M.|