- Do I have to register for multiple weeks at one time?
- Do I have to create a new account each time I register?
- Do you have a limit to camp size?
- What if I want to sign up for a morning camp, but I can’t pick up my child until 5 p.m.?
- What if I need to change a camp selection after the May 24 deadline?
- Can I carpool with other camp families?
- If I refer a new camper to Woodward, how will I get the credit?
- What do campers do between 7:30 and 9 a.m.?
- Can I bring a lunch for my child?
- What is the bus procedure in the morning and afternoon?
- How do I get a message to my camper during the day?
- What do I do if I need to arrive late for camp?
- What if my child would like to go home with a friend at the end of a camp day?
- What if I am running late to pick my child up from a bus stop?
- Who can I call if I have an urgent issue or emergency?
The Woodward Morning Show entertains the campers during the morning drop-off period. The campers have the opportunity to play games, participate in challenges, watch movies on the big screen, and hang out with fellow campers. The younger campers enjoy a separate area of fun and games for their age group.
Morning Procedure: When you register for the bus in the camp registration process, your child will be included on the bus roster for the specific stops. The bus driver will check names in the morning at pick-up. A summer camp staff member greets the bus in the parking lot and escorts the campers to the camp check-in location. After check-in, campers participate in the Woodward Morning Show until camp roll call at 9 a.m.
Afternoon Procedure: At the end of the afternoon sessions of camps, the WACtivity director will call for the campers who will be taking the bus. The director and counselors will take roll and check the bus rosters for each child and escort the campers to the bus.For specific bus and route information, visit the Bus Service page.