When you walk around our Upper School campus, you'll feel like you're on a college campus, and that's intentional.
Our beautiful facilities and wide array of curricular and cocurricular opportunities will prepare you to confidently navigate your future. With a student to teacher ratio of 7:1, you’ll get close attention from dedicated teachers who inspire, challenge, and support. You will learn from peers who bring fresh perspectives and new ways of thinking and develop lifelong friendships. At Woodward, you can dive deeply into the subjects that inspire you, build the confidence to make a difference, and discover strengths and qualities that only you bring to the world. Whatever your passions—in academics, the arts, or athletics—you can follow them. You can find your way.
Respecting ourselves, each other, our school and our world is the Woodward Way.
“My leadership in the Woodward community ranges from my role as a board member of Woodward Equality Alliance to a captain of the varsity girls soccer team to a summer camp counselor, where I discovered my love for kids and teaching. My time at Woodward has developed me into the person I am today.” Upper School Student
- What academic tracks are available to students in the Upper School, and how are students placed?
- What does the daily schedule look like, and how do students balance academics and cocurriculars?
- How will my student get to and from Woodward?
- What is the transition to high school like?
- Does Woodward offer any no-cut sports?
- How does College Counseling work at Woodward?