Your child will be greeted every day with smiles, hugs, and laughter at Woodward North, our Johns Creek campus for prekindergarten through sixth grade.
They’ll begin their Woodward journey in the warm embrace of a community of caring and dedicated teachers, principals, and counselors, surrounded by classmates who represent the beautiful diversity of our world, learning to respect and value each other's differences. The Woodward Way begins at Woodward North by honoring, loving, and nurturing what is special in every student. After sixth grade, the journey continues in seventh through 12th grades on Main Campus. We provide a complimentary shuttle from Woodward North to bring students to College Park, where our scale allows us to offer an amazing array of opportunities in academics, the arts, and athletics in middle and high school.
Respecting ourselves, each other, our school and our world is the Woodward Way.
“We’re thankful for the Woodward experience and the inclusive environment and high standards set by Mrs. Marien and Mrs. Namburar at Woodward North, where our twin daughters are in third grade. Our son began his Woodward journey in pre-K at Woodward North, graduated sixth grade, and is now thriving at Main Campus. The nurturing, yet challenging environment enabled him to become a confident, well-rounded student.
George & Jennifer Sloan Parents
- How old does my child need to be to apply to prekindergarten or kindergarten?
- What does a school day look like at Woodward North?
- How does after school care work?
- Does Woodward North plan to expand the campus to Middle and Upper School?
- How many students and teachers are in each class?
- Where do your graduates go to college?
- Are there opportunities for me to volunteer with the Parent Community?
Titles: School Counselor